At Smart City, we are all about driving results for our clients - from Apartments to Renters to Agents. Our marketing team talks the talk and walks the walk. We're not the type of team to make you jump through HR hoops and legal approvals to post what you know will work. We offer an environment to operate with autonomy, play with trends, push the envelope, and make damn good content.
We’re looking for a full-time marketing team member who will lead our Fort Worth marketing initiatives to drive leads for our apartment locators. Someone who knows how to drive results through creating awesome social content, writing blogs, and launching successful email campaigns.
Smart City is a Real Estate Brokerage that specializes in finding people apartments. On top of that, we are also dedicated to building an amazing team of humans capable of doing things we never thought possible.
We’ve built our brand with a team of marketing experts in-house who know the industry, know properties, and know how to talk to renters. Now we’re looking for another marketing genius to join our team that is local to Fort Worth.
- Have an eye for “what works” and what doesn’t?
- Love creating video content, copy, and memes?
- Consume social media content & get excited about how to capitalize on trends?
- Work obsessively in Asana (or other project management tool)?
- Know how to talk to multiple teams and communicate your goals effectively?
- Get driven and motivated by results?
- Thrive on analyzing data and making educated decisions
- Want to get things done quickly and accurately? Move fast and get sh*t done?
- Read books or watch content on how to grow and develop yourself, both personally and professionally?
- Scroll Zillow in your free time, watch HGTV, or love real estate social media content?
What will you do?
- Create great content, aka write great copy, make awesome videos, and post valuable resources that will help our clients find their perfect space to call home
- Manage our Fort Worth marketing initiatives including but not limited to, our social media accounts, our blog, our email campaigns, website updates, and local influencer relationships
- Work with the greater marketing team to develop a full user journey strategy specific to the Fort Worth market
- Be the Fort Worth apartment marketing expert for the company
- Achieve your daily, weekly, and monthly post, engagement & lead goals
- Project manage all of your marketing efforts
- Work cross-functionally with other team members and local market experts
- Be agile and adjust execution strategies based on current business needs
- Create periodical reports of department, team, functional and/or market insights
- Develop a deep understanding of what works in your market
- Participate in team meetings and collaborative sessions, generate new ideas, and execute
If you want to make your growth story a part of our growth story, let’s chat. If you want to add to our culture, be a part of a team that cares a ton, and have direct influence on the company, let’s chat. If you’re up for a challenge, and want to find purpose in your work with people you care about and a mission you support, let’s chat!!
Here are some more details:
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, art or related field is preferred
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Experience developing content across multiple digital platforms is ideal
- Experience with new trending social media content is ideal
- Experience in inbound marketing
- Experience in short-form copywriting for social media captions and display advertising
- Experience in long-form copywriting and SEO for website blogs, email marketing, and other types of content
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Wordpress or similar CMS
- Mailchimp (or other email marketing tool)
- Social Media for Business (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube)
- Adobe CS, Canva, CapCut, VSCO or other editing applications
- Asana (or other project management software)
- Google Workspace (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, etc)
- Experience with Excel or Google Sheets is preferred
- Experience using a CRM platform is preferred
- Understanding of Mac OSX and iPhone iOS for business
- An empathy-driven mindset with the desire to surprise and delight each client
- Strong attention to detail
- Project coordination and ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Effective time management and communication skills
- Strong listening skills, ability to handle feedback, and communication skills
- Thrives in an environment where they get to try new things
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable with data entry & communicating with properties via phone or email
Expected Hours of Work:
- Typical business hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday, availability for escalations may be needed outside of normal business hours.
- In-office, hybrid position.
- Up to 10% of the time.
- Minimal travel may be required for business functions, team training, and culture events.
- Daily local travel is required to collect assets from properties in your market.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation range for this role is $55,000 - $65,000
- Eligibility for medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as a 401(k) plan subject to plan terms.
- Eligibility for company-paid benefits such as company paid and voluntary life insurance, short & long term disability, and parental leave subject to applicable waiting periods.
- Flexible PTO
- Company-Recognized Paid Holidays
- Company Issued Computer & Cell Phone
Smart City is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and does not discriminate based on race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, in connection with any aspect of employment at Smart City Locating.