POSITION: Marketing Associate
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time
REPORTS TO: Junior Creative Marketing Manager
UPDATED: November 18, 2019
The goal of the Marketing Associate is to create and maintain an insanely recognized and reputable brand, while increasing lead generation through various marketing tactics. These tactics include finding and featuring the best apartment deals in Dallas and sharing content that adds value to our audience.nThis position is responsible for generating inbound leads through content & social media marketing, which directly impacts the success of the business.
The Marketing Associate is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting our brand with current and future clients. That passion comes through as they engage with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of:
-Turning followers into clients.
-Turning clients into brand advocates.
The Responsibilities/Key Expectations:
● Manage and own the Dallas Social Media platforms
● Execute allocated advertising budget to sponsored social media posts
● Manage the Dallas content calendar
● Be the “voice” of the Dallas brand through copywriting for social platforms, website, and other advertising/marketing efforts
● Be the Market Expert
○ Find and post the best apartment deals
○ Manage ongoing database/tracking of deals
○ Collaborate and support the Dallas Property Relations team
● Create, post, and manage a variety of marketing content: Awareness, Consideration and Conversion
○ Create ad copy, organic & paid social content and branding materials
○ Generate visual assets for ads and social content
○ Develop and execute entertaining/fun ideas for social media channels to increase brand awareness
○ Participate in collaborative meetings and generate new ideas for all cities with the marketing team - then execute on those ideas
○ Develop and adjust posting strategies based on current needs and KPI's
● Participate in local events with the Marketing/Sales teams, promote on social channels
● Participate in weekly team meetings
● Assist with marketing efforts in other cities, as needed
● Other duties as assigned
● 2-5 years of marketing experience
● Preferred experience running large social media accounts
● Preferred experience in inbound marketing
● Comfortable with data entry & cold calling
● Attention to detail
● Effective time management skills
● Bonus points if you have experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
TYPICAL OFFICE HOURS:
Monday - Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm
TOOLS NEEDED FOR SUCCESS
1. Up to date iPhone 8 or newer
2. Moment lense + case (company provided)
4. Vehicle to travel to and from properties
Who We Are
We are more than just an apartment locating company. We love what we do, and we work all the time because to us, it doesn’t feel like work. We believe that professionalism is doing what you say you’re going to do. We pride ourselves on teamwork, and we live for helping others. We get excited when faced with a tough challenge and go the extra mile to achieve our goals. We believe in quick communication, accessibility, transparency, and having fun while putting in good old fashioned hard work. We go above and beyond, we are hyper-personalize, and we make friends, not clients. You are not just another email address, and we are not just another real estate service. We are Smart City.
Here’s what our company believes in:
● Honor Bound – We do what we say we’re going to do, and we don’t need to wear a suit and tie to do it.
● Overachievers – We always go the extra mile.
● Never Settle – We are constantly striving for growth, both personally and professionally.
● Optimistic – We are a genuine force of positivity, not like rainbows and butterflies, but like, life is good.
● Real People- We treat everyone like friends, and we’re real human beings who make mistakes sometimes. Let’s learn from it and move forward.
Our team is extremely important to us and we’re excited to have been recognized as one of Glassdoor’s ‘2018 Best Places to Work’.
Perks - you know you want ‘em
● Competitive salary
● Comprehensive and flexible health benefits plan
● 10 days of PTO - use it how you want to
● Monthly cell phone stipend
● Annual professional self-development stipend
● Casual dress code
● Dog-friendly office
● Stocked beer fridge
We Take Equality Seriously
Smart City is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal opportunity employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender (including gender identity, change of sex and transgender status), sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry, national origin, military or veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
All offers of employment are conditioned upon the candidate’s completion of a Form I-9 and delivery of appropriate documentation to establish the candidate’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.