Since 2013, Smart City has dominated the apartment locating industry in Houston. As a natural progression of the business, Smart City Realty is an expansion of our top-tier real estate services into the residential space as a full-service brokerage. Our team of expert Realtors help both former renters and established homeowners take the next step in their buying or selling journey. Smart City Realty is not just another brokerage; we are on a mission to help the thousands of people that have used our Locating services in the past now take the leap into homeownership, along with many other new homeowners. Smart City Realty’s differentiator for Realtors®: our past clients trust Smart City to, once again, create a hyper-personalized home searching experience just as we have done for them in the past when renting but, this time, when buying a home.
Position Summary: As a Smart City Realtor®, you will showcase your expertise as a Buyer Agent and Listing Agent to your clients looking to buy and sell their homes. You will actively prospect and engage with new clients as well as nurture your existing clients to generate referral and repeat business. You are well versed and confident in your geographical and contract competency as a local expert to your clients. When someone looking to buy or sell a home thinks of a top Realtor® to partner with or recommend, they think of you.
Note: This position requires the applicant to already be a licensed Texas Real Estate Agent and National Association of Realtors Realtor® member. If you are looking to start your Real Estate career and have not yet earned your Real Estate license, please take a look at our Apartment Locator positions available at www.smartcitylocating.com/careers
- Engage with potential clients to introduce them to your Smart City buying or selling journey
- Manage a sales pipeline through the Dotloop transaction process
- Manage client relationships throughout entire transaction of buying or listing and selling a home
- Curate a hyper-personalized list of homes through the MLS for each buyer client and continually listen and adjust accordingly to your buyer’s wants and needs
- Establish a positive reputation with other Real Estate groups that engage with Smart City Realtors® in Real Estate transactions
- Set revenue and transaction goals for yourself on a quarterly and annual basis
- Uphold the 6 Real Estate fiduciary duties to your clients including: Accounting, Care, Confidentiality, Disclosure, Loyalty and Obedience
- Help grow Smart City Realty’s small brokerage into a well known brand
- Embody, believe, and live Smart City’s Core Values
Required Education and Experience:
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Realtor® member
- Houston neighborhood experience with expertise of identifying of comps, coming soon availability, and fair market values
- Negotiation expertise with proven success in multiple offer situations
Smart City's Core Values:
- Honor Bound – We do what we say we’re going to do, and we don’t need to wear a suit and tie to do it.
- Overachievers – We always go the extra mile.
- Never Settle – We are constantly striving for growth, both personally and professionally.
- Optimistic – We are a genuine force of positivity, not like rainbows and butterflies, but like, life is good.
- Real People- We treat everyone like friends, and we’re real human beings who make mistakes sometimes. Let’s learn from it and move forward.
We Take Equality Seriously: Smart City is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and does not discriminate based on race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, in connection with any aspect of employment at Smart City.