TITLE: Administrative Specialist
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
POSITION TYPE: Full-time, Hourly
REPORTS TO: Director of People, Human Resources Department
OFFICE HOURS: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
The Administrative Specialist is permitted to utilize their personal devices for work purposes.
Note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Employee’s duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Oh, also--we’d super love it if you had barista experience...but it’s not a deal breaker if you don’t :)
Who We Are
We are more than just an apartment locating company. We love what we do, and we work all the time because to us, it doesn’t feel like work. We believe that professionalism is doing what you say you’re going to do. We pride ourselves on teamwork, and we live for helping others. We get excited when faced with a tough challenge and go the extra mile to achieve our goals. We believe in quick communication, accessibility, transparency, and having fun while putting in good old fashioned hard work. We go above and beyond, we are hyper-personalize, and we make friends, not clients. You are not just another email address, and we are not just another real estate service. We are Smart City.
Here’s what our company believes in:
● Honor Bound – We do what we say we’re going to do, and we don’t need to wear a suit and tie to do it.
● Overachievers – We always go the extra mile.
● Never Settle – We are constantly striving for growth, both personally and professionally.
● Optimistic – We are a genuine force of positivity, not like rainbows and butterflies, but like, life is good.
● Real People- We treat everyone like friends, and we’re real human beings who make mistakes sometimes. Let’s learn from it and move forward.
Our team is extremely important to us and we’re excited to have been recognized as one of Glassdoor’s ‘2018 Best Places to Work’.
Perks - you know you want ‘em
● Competitive pay
● Comprehensive and flexible health benefits plan
● 10 days of PTO - use it how you want to
● Monthly cell phone stipend
● Annual professional self-development stipend
● Casual dress code
● Dog-friendly office
● Stocked beer fridge
We Take Equality Seriously
Smart City is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal opportunity employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender (including gender identity, change of sex and transgender status), sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry, national origin, military or veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
All offers of employment are conditioned upon the candidate’s completion of a Form I-9 and delivery of appropriate documentation to establish the candidate’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.